Do we need to strengthen our liver?
If you have never heard of our 21 Days Liver Strengthening Program, let those who have participated tell you what you will gain out of it:
“My sleep improves.”
“I have a tendency to go for lighter tasting food, don’t fancy the heavy tasting food anymore.”
“My body will go auto shut down early at night, no more staying up late!”
“My gut has improved so much; digestion is better now!”
We have done it with 120 people in these 2 years and this time, we are launching more 21-days!
Count this into your new year resolution and help the body to get some cleansing work done before CNY hits. Or, join us after CNY to lighten your liver’s burden after those festive feasts.
Need more information? Scroll on!
Liver is one of the most important organs in human body that removes toxins from the body’s blood supply.
Think of it as a water filter, whatever dirt needs to be separated from the water before you consume it safely.
So as our body, toxins need to be expelled!
Let’s hear from the Ayurvedic perspective on when do we need to strengthen our liver and how to maintain it for its best function.
How’s the effect of 21-Days Liver Strengthening program? Let’s hear what she has to say:
Benefits of joining Liver Strengthening - Body Spring Cleaning
- Do it with a bunch of supportive peers with the same goal.
- Dedicated aromatherapist to follow up on your liver strengthening journey.
- After the first 10 days of the 21-days program, interact online with Teacher Feli, founder of Oshadhi Malaysia, exchange your thoughts and get answers for your queries.
- After you completed 21 days of the program, gather with your peers, celebrate and exchange your journey online.
How to join Liver Strengthening - Body Spring Cleaning?
- Purchase a liver strengthen set here
- We will contact you when we receive your order to confirm your participation of this activity
- You may select any of the following slots for liver strengthening:
- 30th Oct 2023 – 19th Nov 2023 (Last day of registration: 20th Oct 2023）
- 8th Jan 2024 – 28th Jan 2024 (Last day of registration: 29th Dec 2023）
- We will follow up with you through google form in these 21 days to remind you to keep a record of your daily meals, exercise and bowel movements.